Saturday, June 04, 2005

For Your Glory

I've been toying around with a melody on my guitar for like, a year now, and I finally wrote some words to go with it. It's not finished, so I'll post the second verse and bridge when I get around to actually writing it.

For Your Glory

V1
I don't have much to offer
To the king of all kings
But I'm bowing down before you
And this sinner's heart is all I have to bring

So Lord, if you are willing
To use a wretch like me
I will never rest until your will is done
Lord, this is my offering.

Chorus
For your glory
I will climb the highest mountain
I will swim the deepest ocean
Go wherever you may lead

For your glory
I will pay the price to follow
And I will gladly give my life to one day see...
Your glory....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home