Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Here's a quick Halloween recap. I actually dressed up this year. See if you can figure out what I am. (Hopefully it won't take you too long).



We had a blast at the Halloween Trailer Park Extravaganza. Basically, it was an un-official Wesley Foundation party. There were definitely some interesting costumes...
Cary as the Heisman
Tommy Tuberville with a true Bama fan :op
Meagan as Quail Man

Needless to say, it was a great time. We even had the cops called on us! It was awesome! Can you tell I've lived a sheltered life? It was funny, actually. Evidently one acoustic guitar counts as a live band, which violates the trailer park contract. Ha! But the cop was pretty nice, no biggie.

So, I know everyone has been waiting ALL year to find out who I've deemed worthy of being immortalized in a pumpkin. If you think back to last year (or look) you'll remember that Napolean Dynamite was the lucky selection. This year, it was only fitting that I show my respect to a fallen hero...none other than Steve Irwin. Croiky!

I know it's not the most traditional memorial, but it took a lot of effort. Just for future reference, somebody better carve my face into a pumpkin when I die. That would have to be the greatest honor ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home