Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ramble alert

Howdy folks, this is just a random update. School's underway and I'm already tired of it. And I mean literally TIRED! I thought this would be an easy semester, but it's actually been the most hectic so far. Between two bands, softball, karate, Tae Kwon Do, Tau Beta Sigma, Encounter, Wesley Foundation, etc., I've barely got any down time. On the positive side, it prevents boredom which is something I absolutely cannot handle. But hopefully things will slow down a little as the semester progresses.

On another note, football season starts this weekend! The band's been working hard so hopefully it'll pay off and we won't make fools of ourselves. Speaking of band, check out the poster for this year! (Hint- check out the bottom piccolo, second from right)




I thought it was pretty cool. :o)

Like I said earlier, boredom is something I absolutely can't handle. I always have to be doing something...ALWAYS. Because of this, I've always taken up random hobbies. My last one was juggling, but that didn't last very long. I think I want to try rock climbing more often. I climbed a little this weekend (still feeling the pain).

Also, I've decided that I want to go kayaking. And luckily, I have a friend that owns two kayaks so I'll be doing that soon. I can't wait!

You'll be pleased to know that I'm really buckling down with magic...well, illusions. Incase you didn't know, I've been doing magic tricks since I was in the seventh grade. I go through random periods that I become really interested in working on new things, and this just happens to be the biggest period yet. I'll try to get some video of my new material soon so keep an eye out for it. :o) I really enjoy freaking people out, it's a blast!

Well, I've rambled on enough for now. So have a blessed week and I'll do my best to update again soon. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home