Monday, October 08, 2007

Hello.

Yes, I'm still alive. Sorry I've been neglecting the blogging community. Not sure if anyone actually checks this anymore...oh well. I post on livejournal a little more frequently. You're welcome to check it out if you want. Here ya go.

Life in my world has been pretty crazy lately. And random. So I'll just start blabbing.

The semester is more than half-way through. I don't really have the motivation that I should, I'm just tired of it. I suppose I can keep going through the motions until Christmas. I'm taking 17 hours right now, and if I want to graduate next spring (09) I'll have to take 18 hours the next two semesters, followed by an internship. Changing my major at the end of my junior year put me a little behind...okay, a lot behind. But I don't regret it.

Wesley's going well. I'm a freshmen leader this year, and a member of the worship band. It's been challenging, but I think God's using it as preparation. Wednesday starts a new 6 week session of Bible studies, and I'll be leading one of them. Honestly, I'm freaking out a little bit. Prayers are appreciated.

I really like fruit. A lot. And Swedish fish candy.
(Told you this would be random)

I'm going to Africa. I don't know how or when, but I'm going.

Halloween's coming up soon, so I'm trying to decide what kind of pumpkin I'm going to carve this year. So far, I've done Napolean Dynamite and Steve Irwin (see previous posts). Any ideas for this year?

I think that's enough randomness for now. Peace.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you're still alive. You're actually taking a few more hours than Raymond - and he works full time too. Hope to see you soon -- Anita

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home