Friday, August 12, 2005

It's that time again...

Yep, the summer's coming to an end and band camp has begun. It's going all right I suppose. I'm exhausted so I guess that's a sign that I've actually been working. I finally got to move in to my duplex yesterday, which wasn't easy considering we only had a couple of breaks here and there. I'm almost settled in, but I need to do some more decorating and stuff. I get a break from band camp tomorrow to go to Alicia and Mike's wedding. Anna and I have to play at the reception. Hopefully that won't be too bad. I finished Human Anatomy and Physiology with an A last week, thank goodness. I'm glad to have that over with. School starts back at Auburn in about a week. It's so crazy to think that I'm almost halfway done with college. I'm growing up faster than I can keep up with. It's kind of scary to think that I'll be heading out into the real world. I don't know exactly where I'll be and what I'll be doing five years down the road. But I know it will all work out one way or the other.
It's been a really long time since my last update. Between working and class I just haven't had time to do much of anything. I did have the privilage of speaking at Prattville FUMC last Thursday. They were having Youth Week and Scott (youth director) called and asked me to come. It was a blast! We had "fear factor" type competitions and we got to get really messy. My group even came in 2nd place. Good times, good times. Well, I have to be at the band field at 7:20 in the morning for RAT drills. I'm a RAT leader this year which is fun, but I have a hard time getting up that early. Soooo I think I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight and God bless.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger Nolan said...

Welcome back, Halley. The blogosphere missed you. Sounds like a good end to a good summer. Nice work on the gig in Pratt-vegas. I can't think of anyone better to speak. I know you did a great job.

Enjoy those early morning drills!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home